30 Dec / 2019 Predictions
Every year is different, but I expect 2019 to be more of the same. The past, after all, is a good indicator of the future. There are some things that are not hard to predict while there are others that require real imagination to discern the unpredictable and unknown. If nothing else, I predict that 2019 will be a mixed bag, for everyone.
- The Democratic Congress will impeach President Donald Trump.
- Despite political gridlock, both major U. S. political parties will succeed at producing bipartisan legislation.
- Physicists will make a breakthrough in theoretical physics.
- A 100-year old mystery will be solved.
- Disney will release the final Star Wars movie.
- At the end of the day, 2019 will give more of the same.
At the end of the day, 2019 will give more of the same.